General and Economic Criminal Law.
- Preventive advice. Police assistance to detainees. Legal Defense or private prosecution.
- Popular accusation in all sorts of Legal Proceedings and Instances.
- Economic crimes: tax, fraud, misappropriation, corporate economic crime, money laundering. Crimes against intellectual property, criminal bankruptcy, forgery, etc.
- Crimes against property: theft, burglary, damage, fraud, etc.
- Crimes against social security and workers’ rights.
- Crimes against historical heritage.
- Offences against the administration of justice: prevarication, concealment, false accusations and allegations, simulation of crimes, perjury, obstruction of justice, professional disloyalty, prison sentence’s infraction.